We are committed to protecting your privacy.
AIMIA Middle East FZ - LLC, as the operator of My Rewards Points, recognizes that your trust is fundamental to the value of the Programme for you as a collector.
Protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information is a fundamental principle in our relationship with you, HSBC and our suppliers. This privacy commitment tells you how we will ensure the confidentiality and privacy of the information that you entrust us with.
- AIMIA Middle East FZ - LLC receives personal information from HSBC for the following purposes:
From time to time, you may be asked to provide additional personal information via market research or surveys.
If you choose not to provide this information, it will not affect your ability to collect or redeem Rewards Points.
- To administer My Rewards Points Programme,
including the management of Collector Accounts, to accurately record and update Rewards Points balances.
- To process collector redemptions,
including the issuance of reward tickets, vouchers and products.
- To understand and analyze collectors’ responses, needs and preferences.
- To develop, enhance, market and/or provide products and services to meet those needs; and
- To enable collectors to participate in promotions and contests.
- AIMIA Middle East FZ - LLC will use this information from time to time to promote additional products, services, rewards and special offers from My Rewards Points Programme.
- Collector information is processed and stored in secure and confidential databases in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- AIMIA Middle East FZ - LLC does not give, rent or sell collector lists from My Rewards Points Programme to any organization or individual other than business units of AIMIA Middle East FZ - LLC, HSBC, and companies contracted to process and manage collector redemption requests.
AIMIA Middle East FZ - LLC respects the privacy of collectors when promoting products and services.