We are committed to protecting your privacy.AIMIA Middle East FZ - LLC, as the operator of My Rewards Points, recognizes that your trust is fundamental to the value of the Programme for you as a collector. Protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information is a fundamental principle in our relationship with you, HSBC and our suppliers. This privacy commitment tells you how we will ensure the confidentiality and privacy of the information that you entrust us with.
- AIMIA Middle East FZ - LLC receives personal information from HSBC for the following purposes:
From time to time, you may be asked to provide additional personal information via market research or surveys.
If you choose not to provide this information, it will not affect your ability to collect or redeem Rewards Points.
- To administer My Rewards Points Programme, including the management of Collector Accounts, to accurately record and update Rewards Points balances.
- To process collector redemptions, including the issuance of reward tickets, vouchers and products.
- To understand and analyze collectors’ responses, needs and preferences.
- To develop, enhance, market and/or provide products and services to meet those needs; and
- To enable collectors to participate in promotions and contests.
- AIMIA Middle East FZ - LLC will use this information from time to time to promote additional products, services, rewards and special offers from My Rewards Points Programme.
- Collector information is processed and stored in secure and confidential databases in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- AIMIA Middle East FZ - LLC does not give, rent or sell collector lists from My Rewards Points Programme to any organization or individual other than business units of AIMIA Middle East FZ - LLC, HSBC, and companies contracted to process and manage collector redemption requests.
What are Cookies?Cookies are small pieces of information that a website transfers to your computer, laptop or mobile device. Cookies enable users to navigate websites efficiently and perform certain functions. Due to their core role of enhancing/enabling usability or site processes, disabling cookies may prevent users from using certain websites.
- To improve the performance of our websites by understanding which parts work well, and which don't.
- To deliver relevant online advertising and marketing to you both on our websites and elsewhere. This is sometimes done by combining data that we already have about you with the data collected through Cookies. These Cookies are placed by us and selected third parties and enable adverts to be presented to you on our and third-party websites. To measure how effective our online advertising and marketing communications are.
- To enable us to collect information about how you and other people use our websites.
- To measure email analytics to see how many of our emails have been opened and which links are clicked
What Cookies do we use?We use the following Cookies on our websites:
Session CookiesThese are Cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They are necessary for the safety, security and integrity of the site. For example, they help support the structure of the pages that are displayed to you, help to improve navigation and allow you to return to pages you have previously visited. This type of Cookie only lasts for the duration of the time you are visiting the website. When you leave the website, they are deleted automatically.
Performance or Analytical CookiesThey allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. The data is aggregated and anonymised, which means we cannot identify you as an individual.
Third Party CookiesOur websites will set several types of third-party cookies, and we do not control the operation of any of them. The third-party cookies which may be set include:
Functionality CookiesThese are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). Cached Cookies will remain on your device until you choose to clear it. If you choose to do this, you will need to enter your details each time you visit the site.
Targeting CookiesThese Cookies will collect information about how you browse our sites. and allow us to show you adverts while you are browsing our site and other sites on the internet. They are set by us or by carefully selected third parties. They help us to understand the performance of our marketing activities and improve the relevance of the adverts that you see.
Blocking or Restricting CookiesYou can stop Cookies being used on your device by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to block the deployment of all or some Cookies. Please visit www.allaboutcookies.org to find out how. Please note, if you use your browser settings to block Cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Contact usIf you have a question about this policy, please contact us by one of the following means:
By email: email@example.com